Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Beautiful Sunny Day!




September 08
A beautiful sunny day!
Today started off just beautiful! Today is Saturday and it is family day! Woo Hoo! 1 day the kids get both Mommy and Daddy all to themselves, and we get them to ourselves :) Well, we are all getting ready to go to a nearby park when the boys notice a very unfriendly visitor trying to enter our home. We have seen his kind before. Here is a picture of this kind of visitor I am talking about.
DO YOU SEE THIS! AH! Just looking at this picture gives me the "willies".

The first time went something like this..... It was a Tuesday night and Trent was at church preaching. The kids and I do not usually go on Tuesday nights. This particular night I was waiting up for Trent. The meetings go pretty late. I had been in bed about an hour. Trent comes home and we are talking about the meeting. About 30 minutes pass by and I feel something slither across my arm! Instantly I take my other arm grab it, and at the same time jump up and throw my uninvited visitor to the ground! I had no idea that I had just grabbed, with my bare hands, a poisonous centipede! Ugh! Trent gets this thing with our electric mosquito zapper and the thing will not die! Trent relocates the intruder outside. Trent takes down the centipede. Yeah Trent! We have been here almost a year & this is the 1st we had in our home.
Now a beautiful sunny family day & another tries to come. Praise the Lord that the boys see it before he makes his sneaky entrance! Trent wins again! Oh my! Life on the mission field. Thank you Jesus for your complete protection!
Well, we have all smiles now. Take a look at me and Braden enjoying our victorious day!

No comments: