Thursday, April 24, 2008

Making it home

 
So, we now have a mailbox!!! It is:

Trent or Amy Pruett
P.O. Box 006
94 Moo 4 Chiangmai-Lampang Rd.
T.Nongprakung, A.Muang Chiangmai
Thailand 50000

Now that is quite an address!

Last night I was browning up some meat in my "kitchen". Thought you might be amused by this. LOL! But, it is actually quite nice there as it keeps the house cooler. You should try it, ha ha!


 

Finally, a snapshot of my daughter Trinity. This is her last day of being 5. Boo hoo! I can not believe it but she turns 6 officially TOMORROW! We are all soaking up this week of settling in, getting over jet lag & preparing for our crazy schedule starting up soon. Yes, homeschool & language school are on full force next week! Prayers please :)
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Herd said...

I love the kitchen...I am glad you put the picture on...makes us more thankful! We are getting more and more ready. Sometime I will email you with the barage(sp?) of info we got today regarding the life of orphans in Russia...let's just say it was very overwhelming.
I am happy that you guys have a new home. How's Trent and his teeth?
Karen

The Herd said...

Hey, how are you doing? I am going to try to email you...if I can find your email address...with some questions about how you went through the leaving process.
John's work is now officially finding out we are leaving!