Monday, December 15, 2008

-6

I am a Texan. Born and raised in Texas. I served on the mission field in Ban Nam Khem, Thailand for a couple years (tropical climate). I am temporarily living in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. My journal entry for today:

IT IS -6 Degrees outside.

I am trying to walk "in the Spirit and not in my flesh" towards this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trent said it best last night as he joked..."I am convinced that there will not only be fire in hell, but it will be cold too!"

Todays prayer: "Lord, thank You for all the years you blessed us to live in Texas"

2 comments:

The Herd said...

This is funny...I'm so stuck in Celcius that I thought...hey, it's -7 in St. Peter! But, you mean -6 Fa. hahahaha! Now that is brrrr cold!!!! Thank God for Texas!

Shipra Panosian said...

hehe, I TOTALLY feel you! We're in negative degree Maine and after living in tropical/hot climates for the majority of my life, this can really be a test of my faith :)
Thank God for TX is right!