Friday, November 16, 2007

Thankful for lizard poop ?!?!?!?!


"Trent!" I yell! "Get the camera!"



"O.k." Trent says. He then comes to the front porch not sure what I am wanting to take a picture of.




"Just take a picture of me cleaning the lizard poop." I say, happily.




"O.k." he is a little concerned about how long I have been in the heat....




I explain it is because of the revelation I had while cleaning the lizard poop!




It is this: I am outside and my porch is covered in lizard poop. I mean it has been atleast a week since my porch has been clean & I can stand it no longer!!! I have to clean it! So after about an hour of scrubbing with my hands, I realize that I have been interceding for people the whole time.




So! That is why I am thankful for lizard poop! I had no music on. The kids were staying clear of Mommy. Everyone knows when the tile is wet - you may not enter the area! It is too slippery. So, I had an awesome time of prayer with the Lord!




Do you have lizard poop? Maybe not, but maybe other very tedious tasks that can be an opportunity to pray!!!!


No comments: