Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 days Trent is gone, 5 more days till he's home

I am about to pass out because I am so tired. Just wanted to do a quick update. Please keep those prayers coming. Today was Trent and the guys 2nd day gone & this was my 2nd day at the hospital with one of my children. The devil never plays fair. We have the victory in Christ & Jesus holds the keys!!! I am holding on to the promises of God!

Braden today went in with problems breathing. Trinity was treated for the same thing yesterday. We now have an at home nebulizer as the children are requiring breathing treatments about every 3 to 4 hours. Jackson's fever is gone, but still has a lingering stomache "bug". Mommy is tired!

Trent is doing good. He was surprised at the area of Narathiwat. He said it was beautiful & the people were really nice. More friendly than Chiang Mai! I thought that was interesting considering the thoughts on Southern Thailand. So he is doing good and will continue to pray throughout the area. They have some contacts there from other missionaries that used to serve that area and they hope to make a connection.

Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

Hang in there chicka...we're gonna come out of this victorious...thanks for your kindness Amy...I really do cherish you! See ya tomorrow...