Monday, August 25, 2008

Stranger things have happened....

If you have been reading my blog for awhile you will notice I have obviously had a release from the desperate prayer request! I am rejoicing in God's beautiful faithfulness! Trent gets home and I can not wait until we can pray together and see all that the Lord has put before us! He gets home - TODAY! WOO HOO!....

Anyway, just when you think things couldn't get any more strange...



know that there are far stranger things! I read this article from MSN about a rooster with it's head cut off & it lived! Of course the duration was not long....but it lived! How about that! Blog worthy.... I don't know? But, it sure spoke to me about living daily for the Lord & in His plans for your life!

Welcome to my brain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what God has instore for yall's direction! You have our daily prayers! love and miss you guys!

Enjoy being reunited with your hubbie!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!