Friday, August 15, 2008

America Needs Missionaries!

If this girl can do it, so can you! This is the first clip I came across when I referenced evangelism. I thought that the girl was awesome! She is young & taking it to the streets!!! I sat with Braden (my almost 8 year old son) & he grew bolder! IF you listen to the responses the rest of my blog is even more right on!



America needs missionaries!

Yesterday I was thinking about America. I was thinking how easy it was to share your faith with someone, and how much I missed that. There are so many hurdles in language and cultural barriers to sharing “vocally” your faith here. 2 years later and we have the opportunity to study the Thai language (real school) with an actual teacher. Sitting across her desk, I am having a real revelation that this is a very long process to actually speak Thai. 6 months after study I should be able to talk like a KINDERGARDENER. Wow, humbling….. However, you have to start somewhere.
Back to my original thoughts towards America. If you are a Christian & you are truly saved – take the Great Commission and take the Good News to America. You are called according to Matthew 28!!! I am jealous of your opportunity! I get emails of a lot of evangelism that goes on from our friends back home & it is so encouraging. It is so exciting to hear how God is moving! If it has been awhile since you shared about Jesus - do it today! Tomorrow has not been promised to us. Check out these statistics: (final calculations are mine) I hope you are encouraged to Preach the Gospel by these numbers!

301,139,947 people listed living in America (cia fact sheet)
51.3% Protestant
23.9% Catholic
1.6% Christian

76.8% profess in Jesus as their Savior. It is thought that only approximately 4% of the professing American church is truly born again, saved.

.03% of the American Population thought to be Biblically Saved!

1 comment:

Mr.kraisit said...

My be Request Tracking my web.
link is www.uchurcho.blogspot.com
Thank you
God Bless You