Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Let the children come!!!


October 03
Tuesday Night Service
written by Amy

Tonight we have officially started the childrens program! I am so excited as this has been on my heart for quite some time :) There is more love & play that actual ministering as we do not have another translator for the youth.

I was so excited as 2 of the boys I used to work with out at the jungle site came. Same and A Thone. It was so great to see them!!! I have missed the children in Ba Ny Si greatly, but know the Lord has me where he has me. We also had 3 new children come.

In spite what happened (the attempt of a girl being taken) last week, I am UPSTAIRS safe and sound with the kids! So, all you children lovers rest assure the children are safely upstairs & they always have the Lord watching over them.

Keep us in your prayers. We are praying for another translator! Until we welcome all children to play and share in action the love of Jesus!

No comments: