Friday, October 19, 2007

Who are we & what are we doing?

Trent, Amy, Jackson, Braden & Trinity Pruett –
Serving the Lord in Thailand

The ministry here in Ban Nam Khem, Thailand is focused on prayer, discipleship training & church planting. The Lord has placed upon our hearts to reach the needs of the community to share the love of Christ as described in Matthew 22:35-40
“For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.”
We do our best to live up to this expectation of our service to the people - in the Name of all Names – Jesus Christ!

At this time we have 2 weekly church services with a children’s program, 2 school days & daily outreach, evangelism, and follow up in the community. There is also a night of Intercessory prayer as the Lord is hearing our prayers and teaching the people to Come to Him! He is the “I AM” of their every need!

No comments: